Available in Room 302 on Wednesdays from 2:40 pm to 4:00 pm.
Grade 9 EQAO Math
All Grade 9 Teachers will be discussing and preparing students throughout the semester for this Test. Students with Mathematics Semester 2 (in MFM1P, MPM1D, and MPM1DA) will take place on June 13th, 2018 and June 14th, 2018 during Period 1. For more information, please contact your child’s classroom teacher or visit www.eqao.com.
Math Contest Winners
Congratulations to all the Mathematics Contest participants for the 2017/2018 School Year. Especially to:
- Sihyun Kim – Winner of the Canadian Intermediate Mathematics Contest
- Mengyu Chang – Winner of the Canadian Senior Mathematics Contest, honourable mentions go out to Ekaterina Semyanovskaya, Ireneo Membrere, Zhiqi Zhang, Tatiana Nguyen, Xue Feng, and Chen Qu
- Sihyun Kim – Winner of the Pascal Mathematics Contest, honourable mentions go out to Carissa Duoung
- Adam Cherepacha – Winner of the Cayley Mathematics Contest
- Stanley Lin – Winner of the Fermat Mathematics Contest
- Mingzhou Yue – Winner of the Euclid Mathematics Contest, honourable mentions go out to Mengyu Chang and Ireneo Membrere
Contest Dates for 2018/2019 school year are:
- Canadian Intermediate (Grades 9, 10)/Senior (Grades 11, 12) Mathematics Contests – Wednesday, November 21st, 2018
- Pascal (Grade 9)/Cayley (Grade 10)/Fermat (Grade 11) Mathematics Contests – Tuesday, February 26th, 2019
- Euclid (Grade 12) Mathematics Contest – Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019
Registrations for Mathematics Contests can be done through school Cash Online.
Any other contests that students wish to get involved in, are asked to contact Mr. Sluski in Workroom 34. For more on the contests, please go to the following website: www.cemc.uwaterloo.ca.
Mathematics Teachers at Holy Trinity (for 2017/2018):
Mr. De Rubeis
Ms. Di Pasquale
Mrs. Montanari (Semester 2 only)
Mr. Saulez (Semester 1 only)
Mrs. Sdao (Semester 2 only)