Available in Room 302 on Wednesdays from 2:40 pm to 4:00 pm.
Grade 9 EQAO Math
All Grade 9 Teachers will be discussing and preparing students throughout the semester for this Test. Students with Mathematics Semester 1 (in MFM1P, MPM1D, and MPM1DA) will take place on January 17th, 2018 during Periods 1 and 2 (January 19th, 2018 in case of Inclement Weather on January 17th). Students with Mathematics Semester 2 (in MFM1P, MPM1D, and MPM1DA) will take place on June 14th, 2018 during Periods 1 and 2. For more information, please contact your child’s classroom teacher or visit www.eqao.com.
Math Contest Winners
Congratulations to all the Mathematics Contest participants for the 2016/2017 School Year. Especially to:
- Nicholas Rampertab – Winner of the Canadian Intermediate Mathematics Contest
- Sheila Zhao – Winner of the Canadian Senior Mathematics Contest, honourable mentions go out to Ryan Moulday and Ireneo Membrere
- Nicholas Rampertab – Winner of the Pascal Mathematics Contest, honourable mentions go out to Desiree Francis
- Stanley Lin – Winner of the Cayley Mathematics Contest
- Shirley Feng – Winner of the Fermat Mathematics Contest, honourable mentions go out to Julie Daugavietis
- Adam Grace – Winner of the Euclid Mathematics Contest
Contest Dates for 2017/2018 school year are:
- Canadian Intermediate (Grades 9 or 10) or Senior (Grades 11 or 12) Mathematics Contests – Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 (Payment of $12.25 online required by November 2nd, 2017)
- Pascal (Grade 9), Cayley (Grade 10), Fermat (Grade 11) Mathematics Contest – Tuesday, February 27th, 2018 (Payment of $5.10 online required by February 8th, 2018)
- Euclid (Grade 12) Mathematics Contest – Wednesday, April 11th, 2018 (Payment of $16.30 online required by March 21st, 2018)
Registrations for Mathematics Contests can be done through your Math teacher or Mr. Sluski in Workroom 34.
Any other contests that students wish to get involved in, are asked to contact Mr. Sluski in Workroom 34. For more on the contests, please go to the following website: www.cemc.uwaterloo.ca.
Mathematics Teachers at Holy Trinity (for 2017/2018):
Mr. De Rubeis
Ms. Di Pasquale
Mrs. Montanari (Semester 2 only)
Mr. Saulez (Semester 1 only)
Mrs. Sdao (Semester 2 only)