Grade 12 can be a stressful and busy year for our students, and we are here to help! Our role is to help each student transition into their post-secondary pathway with ease. However, this process needs to be done as a team, and we need students to be diligent with the multiple deadlines in place. Please see your Guidance Counsellor with any concerns or if anything is unclear.
Community Service Hours = PAST DUE!!!
Join the GRAD Remind today to keep up to date on what is happening with Grad Information!
GRAD PACKAGE – DUE Tuesday January 22
Grad Package for 2019:
Click HERE to download and printGrad Package 2019
Below is a list of the 2018 Graduation Awards and criteria:2018 Grad Awards
Campus Tours for Colleges and Universities are happening throughout the school year. If interested in visiting a post secondary institution to view the campus, click on the following links to see the dates in which the schools are offering their tours. (College Tours)(University Tours)
Please check the University Information Page for details on applying to OUAC.
Please check the College Information Page for details on how to apply to OCAS.
Please see the Specialty Programs Page for information on School Within a College, Dual Credits through Sheridan College, OYAP and more!
- January 16, 2019 –DEADLINE to apply to Ontario Universities by this date.
- February 1, 2019 –Equal consideration Date – apply to Ontario colleges by this date.
- February 5, 2019 – Recommended last date to submit all information to the OUAC.
- May 1, 2019 – Applicants must confirm their acceptance of an offer of admission to their chosen program through ontariocolleges.ca
- May 29, 2019 – Applicants will expect a response from the Ontario Universities they applied to by this date.
- Mid June 2019 – Earliest date that colleges may require payment of tuition fees.
- June 3, 2019 – Earliest date you may required to respond to an offer. You may also have to give a financial commitment (registration fee or residence deposit, etc.)respond to an offer of University admission
Thomas Merton Adult & Continuing Education (Oakville)
The Thomas Merton Centre for Continuing Education serves more than 11,000 residents of Halton Region in a diverse array of programs. It provides secondary school credit courses through Thomas Merton Catholic Secondary School in:
- Night School
- Summer School
- Adult Day School
- International Education
- Independent Learning Courses, and e-Learning.