Guidance Counsellors are in the process of meeting with each Grade 12 Student for their Exit Plan. In this meeting, all grade requirements will be discussed, and we will be helping our future HT grads find the pathway that is right for them. This is also the opportunity for students to ask questions about applications, programs and admission requirements.
Join the GRAD Remind today to keep up to date on what is happening with Grad Information!
Campus Tours for Colleges and Universities are happening throughout the school year. If interested in visiting a post secondary institution to view the campus, click on the following links to see the dates in which the schools are offering their tours. (College Tours)(University Tours)
Please check the University Information Page for details on applying to OUAC.
Please check the College Information Page for details on how to apply to OCAS.
Please see the Specialty Programs Page for information on School Within a College, OYAP and more!
- January 16, 2019 –DEADLINE to apply to Ontario Universities by this date.
- February 1, 2019 –Equal consideration Date – apply to Ontario colleges by this date.
- February 5, 2019 – Recommended last date to submit all information to the OUAC
- May 1, 2019 – Applicants must confirm their acceptance of an offer of admission to their chosen program through ontariocolleges.ca
- May 29, 2019 – Applicants will expect a response from the Ontario Universities they applied to by this date.
- Mid June 2019 – Earliest date that colleges may require payment of tuition fees.
- June 3, 2019 – Earliest date you may required to respond to an offer. You may also have to give a financial commitment (registration fee or residence deposit, etc.)respond to an offer of University admission