Announcement from Administration
To all Grade 12 Graduating students:
- Collection of donated uniforms will take place on June 13 and 14 in the atrium for a Civvies Ticket on June 17, 18 and 19. If you do not have a ticket then you must be in uniform for your exams.
- You must hand in at least 3 uniform pieces that are in good condition and have been cleaned.
- Uniforms will only be collected during period 1 in the atrium between 9:00 – 9:50. Classes will be called. If you have a spare class Period 1 then you must be here between those times to donate.
- You must be in uniform on June 13 and June 14
- Once you have donated at least 3 pieces of uniform, you will be given a ticket that you must show on the 3 preliminary exam days.
- Donating uniforms is optional.