Timetables / Level Changes:
- We will no longer be making elective changes for semester 1 – however you can make an appointment with your Guidance Counselor for any scheduling issues for semester 2.
- Level changes can be made until FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH
HT Sports / Clubs / Activities List HT Activities
To find out what items are required for new registrations, please call Mrs. Sarnecki to make make an appointment for one of these days.
Are you in our boundary? – Click on the School Finder and find out!
New Registration Requirements:
- Report Card : Please submit the most recent report card AND Credit Counselling Summary (Grades 10-12)
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency in Oakville
- Option Sheet
- Student Activity Fee : $65.00 (cash or cheque made payable to “Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School”)
- Registration Form (available at the school)
- Birth Certificate or if born outside Canada, we require Immigration Documents (i.e. citizenship card, permanent resident card, landing documents etc.
To see which school boundary you live in and/or to see if you are eligible for busing see the Halton Bus website.