Welcome to the College Information page! Here you will find important information about application deadlines, the application procedure, and presentations among other useful information.Post-Secondary-Pathway-Information
College ApplicationPost Secondary Application Process
Apply on or before February 1, 2019 in order to receive equal consideration for admission to programs starting the following fall. After this date, colleges consider applicants on a first-come, first-served basis until programs are full.important-dates-next-eng
- Apply to any of Ontario’s 26 public colleges
- Review and update your college application
- View and accept offers of admission
Important Info Before You Apply
- The application processing fee is $95.00 (non-refundable).
- An application allows you up to 5 program choices (no more than 3 at any one college).
- All program choices must start within the same academic year (August-July).
- Your username is permanent.
- Your password must be between 8 and 14 characters in length.
- Use a valid email address.
- DO NOT create more than one account.
- The application works best in certain web browsers.
How to Apply
- Log in to your account.
- Fill in your personal information and educational history.
- Add your program choices.
- Pay the application processing fee and any transcript fees.
- Log back in to verify your transcript information, or to make changes or updates to your application.
- Log back in after February 1 to view and confirm offers of admission.
For a step-by-step tour of the secure online application, download the user guide.
- October: Applications become available for programs starting the following fall.
- February 1: Equal Consideration Date – apply to highly competitive programs on or before this date.
- February 1: Colleges may begin sending offers of admission.
- May 1: Deadline to confirm offers (colleges may extend offers after this date).
- Mid-June: Tuition deposit payment due.
- See the Important Dates page for more information.
- How to Transfer from College program to University Pathway – https://ontransfer.ca/index_en.php
Transfer Information – Resource Guide for students with disabilities transitioning to College or University. Click on the link – www.transitionresourceguide.ca
This page provides students and parents with valuable information regarding OSAP application. Feel free to browse through the hyperlinks below.
An OSAP Presentation will be scheduled for grade 12 students. A representative from Sheridan’s Financial Office will be giving our students the presentation. Click on the hyperlinks below to get informed about OSAP before the presentation!
Q&A About OSAP(Click on the link below): http://www.ontario.ca/page/how-get-osap#section-9